Madame Debb

Saturday, February 19, 2011

It’s my birthday, and I’ll shop if I want to.

 

Today + 2.5 hours-ish will mark my “5th 25th birthday” I am proud to say! Who knew I’d survive this long in the cold and cruel world?! I kid, but no really, I really didn’t expect the hubby to free up his entire weekend for me (which is RARE!) cause he is quite the busy bee. In fact I end up helping him a lot of the times.

I began my day with an amazing sleep that lasted from 1am to 7ish am. what a lovely way to start the day with a nice dose of sleep, don’t you agree? after doing my morning rituals, I proceeded to clean out my aquariums and double checked on my betta breeding project I have brewing on here at home Smile it truly has been one of my sources of entertainment these past few days, well, that and my friend Christina’s hysterics at work never cease to amaze me. lol. anywho yeah, then what else?  oh! I ate a Pomelo. made some tea. folded laundry. then surfed the net till my knight in shining armor decided to arise from his dead sleep. but what does does he say to get my attention first thing in HIS morning? “my head hurts. it’s broken. oh happy birthday honey!”  

lol, THAT my friends is LOVE.

we then proceeded to go to out!

and he got me these snazzy things from alderwood mall…

bday presents

I’d write more, but my fingers are tired and I need to go with albe to his office to hang out. cause yeah, that’s where we spend quality time. xoxo!

 

p.s. can’t wait to open leti’s pkg to me! omg im so freaking excited! I feel like im 10 waiting for christmas day!

No comments:

Post a Comment