Madame Debb

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Five Faves //* Sunday

I hope everyone had a great weekend! Mine was... well... I hope you all enjoyed your weekend! Lol. I wanted to begin the week with my five current favorite things. Debbie is always cooking up lists of amazing things she has spotted, so I figured I should do the same!
First up is Aveeno's amazing body wash, fig + shea butter. You know the kind of smell that triggers the most lovely kinds of feelings with your senses, like walking inside an Anthropologie store? Well, with this body wash you can smell it all day long!
I'm lucky enough to be the proud owner of a Marc Jacobs handbag & shirt (thanks to an amazing friend and a crazy sale), but up until now I had never seen his other accessories! If they are anything like this gorgeous white bow watch I am definitely interested in seeing more!

I've been struggling quite a bit financially, so I like to treat myself every now & then to something cute and affordable so I don't go insane thinking all of my hard work goes nowhere (or to not-so-fun places)! I purchased [these] earrings from Cait's lovely etsy and am so excited to wear them! Her shop is full of equally lovely things!
I made a (brief) new post on my blog tonight after watching On the Town and couldn't help but drool over all of the amazing dresses and musical numbers! Definitely never fails to cheer me up.
Last but not least is my old mickey mouse crazy straw cup! I just had to include it in this post. If I ever find that baby again I will probably cry!

I hope everyone has a great week! I'm working on staying positive!
Love,
Leti.

1 comment: