Madame Debb

Friday, January 14, 2011

Je Vousdrais...

Oh pretty internetty people, how i adore thee!
did you know that other than being an amazing information seeker, the internet can be a girls best friend when it comes to shopping around for the coolest things on the ENTIRE PLANET? -maybe even space, let's not limit ourselves here, people!

Anywho, there are a ton of pretty little things that i want to someday own and here is one of em:

BEAUTIFUL isn't it?!
i dunno if i should or shouldn't say im getting it next month for my birthday/valentimes gift. however, it is a possibility :) and as we all know, the possibilities are endless!

on to other pretty things! some of my homies know that i have been trying to reorganize my supposed craft room. *heavy heavy sigh* well, there were a couple times that room actually looked like you could do crafts in it, i swear! however, as time progressed it sort of became the dumping zone for all the other little things we own. i wouldn't say it is as bad as those ppl on HOARDERS or CLEAN SWEEP. i mean i don't need a visit from niecy nash to tell me that my room looks like a HOT MESS and that i need to stop with the FOOLISHNESS of MY WAYS. ha. i love her. but i digress, yes world, my room is a mess.
so, ho humm. ho humm. what is this room of mine gonna look like? i know, but i DON'T know... isn't that how it always is? lol. so here's some of my inspiration.

cause, sometimes my brain needs to get wrangled in...

Or maybe even this one! cause we all know how much i love tea  :)


oh and how about some delish books to fill up my expedit shelves?

birdy hooks! i will admit i bought these bad boys a week ago! but since i love em so much i suppose i should share, right? ha ha ha...

ok, now yeah, humm. i liked this IDEA of having a tortoise to put my feet up on, or shove some books ontop it, or maybe well, i dunno...just to keep my company since i cant have a real tortoise of my own out here in the washington cold.
but yeah, now i really dunno. oh well...


Office supplies! lordy how i love em!
this kitty one especially pulls at my heartstrings.
since loki, my AMAZING first kitty of 4.5 years just past away on new years day. freaking lame.
anyways, paperclips!
owl book ends!
barnesandnobles.com
invisible shelves!

 

















now i was serching for a bankers box or paper holder organizer of sorts. but none of em had enuff of a gothic whimsy that appeased me. so yea.

This uber cute body pillow case



wow, i just realized how tired i am. nap time for realz! love you lovelies! ciao!
 


2 comments:

  1. Supa cute. Once I own my own home (lol) I will paint everything with chalkboard paint >.<

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha! and i will be there to help you revamp your home :)

    ReplyDelete