Madame Debb

Thursday, January 27, 2011

My name is Debbie and I suffer from CADD

That's right. I have CADD. Crafting Attention Deficit Disorder. There are just so many things i want to make. i NEED to make. cause yea, once my brain gets stuck on something we all know it tends to get a lil crazy in here. ha ha ha.

like this rib on rib cowl neckwarmer by tess young
and this colorful number!




MarthaStewart.com  has some lovely craft punches i could use for some valentines day card makin  :)

and then i saw this on pickles' page. it's prolly a good reasong to pop out a kid, if only for this blanket.
oh and i need this for hanging some amazing photos in my craft room whenever it decides to get finished, lol.

oh! and something like this...sans the whole pink tulle. looks WAY over done.

if you can't really tell what it is, well, yeah. its supposed to be this pink bulletin board n stuff. but yeah i think i'd make my own and not go the crazy color route.



oh and cause we know how much i love pillows....

so yeah, that's my two cent's. what ya think?


2 comments:

  1. Why do I find something sexy in a man wearing yarn goods!? CREEPER!

    And you have me completely obsessed with Martha. I'm going to try her Valentine's day charm bracelet craft :D DIY post ASAP!!!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. dooooooooooooooooooood. link. me. now. to. that. craftyness! lol.

    no seriously, let's do it. and we can do a virtual compare side by side ;)

    ReplyDelete